Friday, February 2, 2024

More Pinball in a Furniture Store

 Henderson, NV

Yea, there is pinball in there!  And it's free to play!

More Pinball

Today I needed to run some errands to prepare for some visitors coming tomorrow so I lined those up with some free pinball at RC Willey.  RC Willey is a large furniture and appliance store in Henderson and 2 of the apps I use say there is pinball there so I made a stop.  I didn't know what to expect so I just winged it.

The machines are in the electronics department.

They are set on Free Play with 5 balls.  They're for sale, so I guess they want customers to feel good at the game in hopes they will buy them.

I don't know if this is the machine for sale or if it is a show piece for other machines in the back.  If this is the machine, the ball lock and building mechanic is broken, which isn't good.

They have 4 other machines on the showroom floor that all have price tags on them.  I played a game on Venom and then called it a day.  I didn't want to stay too long.

The new February badges in the Stern Insider Connect App are up.  I got all but 1 of the Valentines Day badges with my game on Godzilla.  You get them by playing with someone and achieving various combined scores.  I just played a 3 player game and got all of the scores I need for 5 of the badges.

That's it for today.  If you missed, Paying Our Respects to an Old Friend, check it out.  We went to The Tropicana before it is closed forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment