Sunday, July 9, 2023

Pinball, Pinball, and Pinball

 Minneapolis, MN

Francis loves going to Breweries with us.

Pinball in a Coffee House

This morning I got ready and headed over to the local Co-Op to get us transit cards and then stopped by Caffetto Coffee House.  They are open from 6:30am to 1am and have pinball.  I headed downstairs and played a few games to start the day.

Our Airbnb is just a block up from this photo.



I played some practice games on T2.  This game is at the place I am playing in a tournament tomorrow.

Pinball at an Arcade

After returning home, Donna and I headed to Up-Down Minneapolis.  Up-Down is a chain and they do a really great job.  We have played at Up-Down KC and Up-Down St. Louis.  Today is 2 for 1 tokens and the machines are 1 token so the cost is 12.5 cents which is amazing.  I purchased extra tokens and will use them during our stay.




We didn't buy a doughnut from the vending machine, this time...

This was another practice machine for the tournament tomorrow.



After Up-Down we headed home and took the afternoon off.  We cooked some dinner and watched some TV and then decided on one more adventure today.

Pinball at a Brewery

After dinner we grabbed Francis and headed to Sisyphus Brewing.  They have 4 machines there so I figured it would be a good stop for the day.  It also checked off Brewery in Minnesota.  There are a ton of Breweries here.  My early observation is that Minneapolis has it going on!

This is what Donna sees when I am on a mission to play pinball.



I played Avengers: Infinity Quest (Limited Edition) and Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast (Limited Edition).  


This is different than the Top Photo.



The walk home took us by the Sculpture Garden.  We saw this same piece at The National Gallery

Check out this cool pedestrian bridge!

We also saw this Roy Lichtenstein piece from across the field and called it and we were right!


That was it for today.  Tomorrow is my first IFPA Pinball Tournament.  I am looking forward to losing and learning.  If you missed Road Tripping Through Wisconsin, check it out.  We went to a cranberry shop and a cheese shop in Wisconsin. 


No comments:

Post a Comment