Monday, April 10, 2023

How About Another Post With Pinball In It?

 St. Louis, MO

"It was all a dream" The ending to both Super Mario 2 and The Newhart Show.

Pinball on Easter

Today we decided to head over to Up-Down STL to play some pinball.  We have been to Up-Down in KC (read about it here) and it was amazing.  What's good about Up-Down you ask, well, the machines are in great shape, the beer list is spot on, the service was fantastic, the décor makes you feel comfortable, and the games are only 25 cents at the most (Thursdays you get a deep discount).  It's a few miles away so we decided to drive.  Parking was free because Sunday and Easter and the place was dead because Easter.  The bartenders really tried to help me find the right beer but I had to use my system of wading through the list and checking to see if I had had it before.  I found 2 great beers I hadn't had as well as others (might have to go back).  Most of the machines were in great working condition and the décor was fantastic.  I will just get to the photos because 1000 words and all.


My first beer was War Hammer by 4 Hands Brewing right here in The STL.




I have played this machine before.  My friend Darrin used to have one at his house.






My 2nd beer was Broken Skull by El Segundo Brewing Co. in El Segundo CA!

Go Go Godzilla!

My Godzilla game was weak today.


That's it for today.  Check out Naked Spirits Distilling and Hanging with Friends in Maplewood if you missed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment