Thursday, July 20, 2023

Doughnuts, Cat Cafe, and Pinball

 Minneapolis, MN

The Litt Pinball Bar bar.

Doughnuts

This morning I got up and set out to pick up the best doughnuts in Minneapolis according to some people.  I drove to Bogart's Doughnut Company. A few places including Eater said the doughnuts were good and they were right!  Donna and I happily had doughnuts with our coffee.





The Café Meow

At 1pm we headed over to The Café Meow for their Happy Meower.  We got there just before 1pm and stood behind the 3 people that entered just in front of us.  They got in and we didn't.  They only had 4 slots for the 1pm hour and the 3 people in front of us got them so we headed back to the Airbnb to make reservations. I didn't think a cat café would be full on a Wednesday at 1pm but I was wrong.  We have reservations for next week.



We'll be back!

Litt Pinball Bar

Since the cat café was a bust, sort of, I decided to go play a little pinball at Litt Pinball Bar.  Litt used to be called Tilt but they got sued so they had to change their name.  It's a cool place but it comes off as a hardcore pinball bar with groupies and high scores on the wall.  I had fun playing games I haven't seen before but for the money and ambience I will take Up Down over Litt.  I would probably enjoy it a lot more if I was a part of the pinball community here.

Litt is a small storefront.


and a pretty small space for the number of machines they have.  Most of their machines are the Limited Edition versions.  They have extra fancy additions and are signed by the designer and have a limited run of a few thousand.

I have never seen James Bond 60th before.  It played old school.

I also hadn't played The Godfather.

I picked up a shirt, the one in the middle with the White Litt on the front.  When I got home I realized the other one I was looking at said Minneapolis on the front.  I like the graphic on the one I got but wished it would have said Minneapolis.

You can see the high score board they have on the wall.  I am sure this motivates some players to really push it here.

That's it for today.  If you missed How Swede it is, Minneapolis that is, check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment