Tuesday, May 14, 2024

IKEAda

 Calgary, AB


IKEA Canada

Today we went to IKEA to look at some stuff we need.  It was a more Canadian experience than I thought it would be.  We didn't find what we were looking for, but we did find more of a Canadian experience than we expected. 

I was in the mood for a meatlball plate until I found out that IKEA Canada or IKEAda sells Poutine!  I got the small Poutine with 4 meatballs and a Molson.  

Good Day Eh!  

IKEA seems to have taken a step back in our opinion.  We didn't see the vibrant colors that we sued to see.

A place to keep your Flames kit.


We didn't find what we needed at IKEA so we went to this place too.  They didn't have it either.

That evening I drove downtown to visit Pinbar.  They have 14 machines on free play.


I bought a beer to support them and played a bunch of games.  

Some of the machines were in rough shape but this one played well.

AC/DC was a bit rough.  

When I got home I spent some time giving Francis belly rubs.

That's it for today.  If you missed, More Pinball in Calgary, check it out.  We played pinball at a bar!

No comments:

Post a Comment