Saturday, May 6, 2023

Foo Fighters Pinball

 Cincinnati, OH

Yes, this is Godzilla and not Foo Fighters

Fighting the Foo!

Today we did some grocery shopping and then walked down to Pins Mechanical Co and played some pinball.  They have the very new Foo Fighters machine and I wanted to play it.  Pins has Duck Pin Bowling on 2 floors and pinball and video games as well.  They also have a great beer selection so it's my kind of place.  I really enjoyed Foo Fighters.  It's a smooth machine with fun ramps to hit.  We also played a few other machines while we were there including Godzilla, our favorite.  Another good thing is that they support the Stern Insider log in so I was able to get achievements too.





I got my ball stuck on James Bond


Foo Fighters!  Brand Spanking New!

That's it for today.  If you missed Walking to Kentucky and Campbell County check it out.  We walked to Kentucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment