Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Nope is a Yep!

 McKinney, TX


Another Movie Day

Today we went to Moviehouse and Eater again for their $6 Tuesdays.  It's a great way to beat the heat and we are remembering how much fun it is to see reasonably priced movies.  When we were dating we would see multiple moves in a week or even sometimes in a day.  We let Sharon know and she decided to come along after making sure it wasn't a slasher horror movie.  Nope is another great movie by Jordan Peele.  The three of us really enjoyed it.  

Nope was playing on quite a few screens

Thrift Store Shopping

Donna and I haven't been thrift store shopping since we got to Texas so the three of us went to Goodwill after the movie.  I looked for the usual shirts related to breweries, Tiki, and I also want one that says Dallas or McKinney on it somewhere.  I didn't find anything.  It seemed like this thrift store had very low inventory in the men's section except for suits and long pants.  Donna did find a nice pair of lounging shorts that looked pretty Tiki so it was a good stop.  The rest of the day I played Hollow Knight and we watched Disney+.  It was a pretty chill day.

I did take a few photos on our evening walk so I could remember where we stayed and how it looked.  


I was looking around for photos to take and didn't notice I was walking through sprinklers


The hidden Peace, Love, Unity, Hope, McKinney sign


Some historic houses have permits to use a lot of water to keep their yards nice.  Others do not and have to let the grass die in the heat.


This is where the fire ants live.  See the relevant post about fire ants here.

If you didn't read yesterday's post check it out here.  


No comments:

Post a Comment