Friday, April 26, 2024

Neon Ranch Pinball

Victoria, BC

Purr-fect!

Neon Ranch Pinball Tournament

The other day I drove 15 minutes north to visit The Neon Ranch, a private pinball club in North Victoria.  You can get a day membership for $5 so I went for the day and played.  All of the machines were in great condition and the members were extremely friendly.  It was a really fun, well run tournament.  I didn't do as well as I would have wanted to but I am improving.

The club is in a modern barn type building on an actual ranch.







These machines are in jail waiting to be repaired / restored.


I also bought a hoodie.  I am now the proud owner of 3 pinball hoodies.

Me in the Scared Stiff mirror

They should have used "Your", that would have been funny.

That's it for today.  If you missed, You Clue Let, check it out.  We had a very fancy meal in a small surf town on the west coast of Victoria Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment