Saturday, July 16, 2022

Some Photos of Francis

On a Couch in McKinney, TX

Francis isn't a fan of the air conditioning, or the fan.

Do Nothing Day

In the past I have said that there have been days that we have done nothing but we usually do something that isn't very interesting like grocery shopping or laundry.  Today we actually did nothing.  I took a nap, we made some food, I watched the World Series of Poker all day, and I took a few photos of Francis.  We still have more plans and goals but today wasn't the day for them.  

Nose and toes

He happily sat next to me on the couch all day

That's it!  That's all I did.  Oh, I also paid our auto insurance but it was on auto pay so does that count as doing something?

If you didn't read about our action packed day yesterday you can see it here.  It was a really fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment